Hello! I love Switchfoot and their music. For latest updates, visit their website and channel.

What Does Switchfoot Mean?

I love everything about the band. There is so much talent that makes me grateful to Jon Foreman, Tim Foreman, Chad Butler, Jerome Fontamillas and Drew Shirley for sharing their incredible music to the world.

So what does Switchfoot mean?

According to Jon Foreman, the name "Switchfoot" is a surfing term. "We all love to surf and have been surfing all our lives so to us, the name made sense. To switch your feet means to take a new stance facing the opposite direction. It's about change and movement, a different way of approaching life and music."

Check out some pictures of the band below from their facebook account.
My affinity to the band goes beyond the genre of music. It's more about how their songs strengthen my faith as they echo my beliefs and doubts.