Hello! I love Switchfoot and their music. For latest updates, visit their website and channel.

2007-2008: Jon Foreman's Four Solo EP's

These were released from November 2007 to June 2008 under lowercase people records and Credential Recordings. The four solo EP's were named after each season of the year.

Fall Track Listing"The Cure for Pain"
"Southbound Train"
"Lord, Save Me from Myself"
"Equally Skilled"
"The Moon Is a Magnet"
"My Love Goes Free"

Winter Track Listing"Learning How to Die"
"Behind Your Eyes"
"Somebody's Baby"
"White as Snow"
"I Am Still Running"
"In Love"

Spring Track Listing"March (A Prelude to Spring)"
"Love Isn't Made"
"In My Arms"
"Baptize My Mind"
"Your Love Is Strong"
"Revenge"

Summer Track Listing"A Mirror Is Harder to Hold"
"Resurrect Me"
"Deep in Your Eyes (There Is a River)"
"Instead of a Show"
"The House of God, Forever"
"Again"